High Tide Inc. (OTCMKTS:HITIF – Get Rating)’s stock price shot up 0.6% during mid-day trading on Monday . The stock traded as high as $0.55 and last traded at $0.50. 5,729,900 shares changed hands during mid-day trading, a decline of 4% from the average session volume of 5,944,036 shares. The stock had previously closed at $0.50.
Wall Street Analysts Forecast Growth
Separately, Cantor Fitzgerald lowered their price objective on High Tide from C$4.45 to C$2.80 in a research note on Monday, July 25th.
High Tide Price Performance
The firm’s 50 day moving average is $0.50.
High Tide Company Profile
High Tide Inc operates as a vertically-integrated company in the cannabis market in Canada, the United States, and internationally. It engages in the design, manufacture, and distribution of smoking accessories and cannabis lifestyle products. It is also involved in the wholesale and retailing of cannabis products, as well as operates and franchises licensed retail cannabis stores.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on High Tide (HITIF)
- Oracle’s Short-Term Pain Could Be Your Long-Term Gain
- Lucid is Looking Like a Clear EV Winner
- Still Lovin’ It: Investors Keep Visiting McDonald’s
- Did FedEx Just Deliver A Buying Opportunity?
- Autozone Shifts Back Into Rally-Mode, New Highs Are In Sight
Receive News & Ratings for High Tide Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for High Tide and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.