MatsukiyoCocokara & Co. (OTCMKTS:MSMKF – Get Rating) saw a large growth in short interest in the month of August. As of August 31st, there was short interest totalling 318,200 shares, a growth of 5.7% from the August 15th total of 301,000 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 0 shares, the short-interest ratio is presently ∞ days.
MatsukiyoCocokara & Co. Price Performance
Shares of MSMKF stock opened at $37.25 on Tuesday. MatsukiyoCocokara & Co. has a 52 week low of $37.25 and a 52 week high of $37.25. The firm has a 50 day moving average of $37.25 and a two-hundred day moving average of $38.53.
About MatsukiyoCocokara & Co.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on MatsukiyoCocokara & Co. (MSMKF)
- Lucid is Looking Like a Clear EV Winner
- Still Lovin’ It: Investors Keep Visiting McDonald’s
- Did FedEx Just Deliver A Buying Opportunity?
- Autozone Shifts Back Into Rally-Mode, New Highs Are In Sight
- Upwork Shares Stumble into Bargain Territory
Receive News & Ratings for MatsukiyoCocokara & Co. Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for MatsukiyoCocokara & Co. and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.