Optimi Health Corp. (OTCMKTS:OPTHF – Get Rating)’s share price was down 14% during trading on Monday . The company traded as low as $0.30 and last traded at $0.30. Approximately 4,793 shares changed hands during trading, a decline of 79% from the average daily volume of 23,022 shares. The stock had previously closed at $0.35.
Optimi Health Stock Performance
The firm has a 50 day moving average of $0.30 and a two-hundred day moving average of $0.25.
About Optimi Health
Optimi Health Corp. develops an integrated functional mushroom brand that focuses on the health and wellness food markets in Canada. The company also focuses on the cultivation, extraction, processing, and distribution of strains of functional mushroom. It offers a range of fungi varieties, which include Lions Mane, Reishi, Turkey Tail, Chaga, and Cordyceps.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Optimi Health (OPTHF)
- Oracle’s Short-Term Pain Could Be Your Long-Term Gain
- Lucid is Looking Like a Clear EV Winner
- Still Lovin’ It: Investors Keep Visiting McDonald’s
- Did FedEx Just Deliver A Buying Opportunity?
- Autozone Shifts Back Into Rally-Mode, New Highs Are In Sight
Receive News & Ratings for Optimi Health Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Optimi Health and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.