Aenza S.A.A. (NYSE:AENZ – Get Rating) was the recipient of a significant decrease in short interest in August. As of August 31st, there was short interest totalling 13,000 shares, a decrease of 7.8% from the August 15th total of 14,100 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 6,200 shares, the short-interest ratio is presently 2.1 days.
Aenza S.A.A. Price Performance
Shares of NYSE AENZ opened at $0.92 on Tuesday. The company’s fifty day moving average price is $1.07 and its 200 day moving average price is $1.39. Aenza S.A.A. has a 1 year low of $0.86 and a 1 year high of $2.19. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.90, a current ratio of 1.39 and a quick ratio of 1.16.
About Aenza S.A.A.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Aenza S.A.A. (AENZ)
- Oracle’s Short-Term Pain Could Be Your Long-Term Gain
- Lucid is Looking Like a Clear EV Winner
- Still Lovin’ It: Investors Keep Visiting McDonald’s
- Did FedEx Just Deliver A Buying Opportunity?
- Autozone Shifts Back Into Rally-Mode, New Highs Are In Sight
Receive News & Ratings for Aenza S.A.A. Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Aenza S.A.A. and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.