Sivota PLC (LON:SIV – Get Rating) passed below its 200-day moving average during trading on Monday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of GBX 152.50 ($1.84) and traded as low as GBX 152.50 ($1.84). Sivota shares last traded at GBX 152.50 ($1.84), with a volume of 3,000 shares.
Sivota Stock Performance
The company has a fifty day moving average of GBX 152.50 and a two-hundred day moving average of GBX 152.50.
Sivota Company Profile
Apester Ltd. designs and develops online tools for online publishers to create polls, surveys, personality tests, and video quizzes. The company was founded in 2011 and is headquartered in Tel Aviv, Israel.
- Oracle’s Short-Term Pain Could Be Your Long-Term Gain
- Lucid is Looking Like a Clear EV Winner
- Still Lovin’ It: Investors Keep Visiting McDonald’s
- Did FedEx Just Deliver A Buying Opportunity?
- Autozone Shifts Back Into Rally-Mode, New Highs Are In Sight
Receive News & Ratings for Sivota Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Sivota and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.