Thor Explorations Ltd. (OTCMKTS:THXPF – Get Rating)’s share price was down 11.8% during trading on Monday . The company traded as low as $0.15 and last traded at $0.15. Approximately 20,000 shares were traded during trading, an increase of 274% from the average daily volume of 5,350 shares. The stock had previously closed at $0.17.
Thor Explorations Stock Performance
The stock has a 50-day moving average of $0.15 and a 200 day moving average of $0.19.
About Thor Explorations
Thor Explorations Ltd., a natural resources company, engages in the acquisition, exploration, development, and production of mineral properties in Senegal, Burkina Faso, Nigeria, and Canada. The company primarily explores for gold and silver deposits. Its flagship property is the Segilola gold project located in Osun State, Nigeria.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Thor Explorations (THXPF)
- Oracle’s Short-Term Pain Could Be Your Long-Term Gain
- Lucid is Looking Like a Clear EV Winner
- Still Lovin’ It: Investors Keep Visiting McDonald’s
- Did FedEx Just Deliver A Buying Opportunity?
- Autozone Shifts Back Into Rally-Mode, New Highs Are In Sight
Receive News & Ratings for Thor Explorations Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Thor Explorations and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.