Shares of 24SevenOffice Group AB (publ) (OTCMKTS:TFSVF – Get Rating) traded up 8.7% during trading on Tuesday . The company traded as high as $0.60 and last traded at $0.60. 10,500 shares traded hands during mid-day trading, a decline of 42% from the average session volume of 18,233 shares. The stock had previously closed at $0.55.
24SevenOffice Group AB (publ) Trading Up 8.7 %
The company’s 50-day simple moving average is $0.84 and its 200-day simple moving average is $1.14.
About 24SevenOffice Group AB (publ)
24SevenOffice Group AB (publ) provides cloud-based business solutions to companies, and auditing and accounting firms in Nordic Region. It offers modules for accounting, CRM, invoicing, logistics, project management, and time tracking solutions, as well as ERP solutions. The company was founded in 1997 and is headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on 24SevenOffice Group AB (publ) (TFSVF)
- Roku Stock is Down but Not Out
- Is Ford Rolling To A Rebound After Its Q3 Warning
- If You’re Hungry for Value, Take a Bite on Ruth’s Hospitality Grp
- Has AMD stock stock fallen too far?
- Oracle’s Short-Term Pain Could Be Your Long-Term Gain
Receive News & Ratings for 24SevenOffice Group AB (publ) Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for 24SevenOffice Group AB (publ) and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.