Agfa-Gevaert NV (OTCMKTS:AFGVF – Get Rating) saw a significant increase in short interest in August. As of August 31st, there was short interest totalling 31,100 shares, an increase of 6.1% from the August 15th total of 29,300 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 0 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is currently ∞ days.
Agfa-Gevaert Price Performance
Agfa-Gevaert stock opened at 4.29 on Wednesday. Agfa-Gevaert has a 12 month low of 3.55 and a 12 month high of 4.29. The firm has a 50 day simple moving average of 4.29.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Agfa-Gevaert (AFGVF)
- Roku Stock is Down but Not Out
- If You’re Hungry for Value, Take a Bite on Ruth’s Hospitality Grp
- Is Ford Rolling To A Rebound After Its Q3 Warning
- Has AMD stock stock fallen too far?
- Oracle’s Short-Term Pain Could Be Your Long-Term Gain
Receive News & Ratings for Agfa-Gevaert Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Agfa-Gevaert and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.