Delta 9 Cannabis Inc. (OTCMKTS:VRNDF – Get Rating) traded down 2.1% during mid-day trading on Tuesday . The company traded as low as $0.10 and last traded at $0.11. 29,819 shares were traded during mid-day trading, a decline of 61% from the average session volume of 76,416 shares. The stock had previously closed at $0.11.
Delta 9 Cannabis Price Performance
The firm’s 50 day moving average price is $0.12 and its two-hundred day moving average price is $0.17.
Delta 9 Cannabis Company Profile
Delta 9 Cannabis Inc operates as an integrated cannabis company. The company, through its subsidiary, Delta 9 Bio-Tech Inc, engages in the production, distribution, and sale of medical and recreational cannabis and related merchandise and devices. As of February 5, 2021, it owned and operated ten retail stores under the Delta 9 Cannabis Store brand.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Delta 9 Cannabis (VRNDF)
- Roku Stock is Down but Not Out
- If You’re Hungry for Value, Take a Bite on Ruth’s Hospitality Grp
- Is Ford Rolling To A Rebound After Its Q3 Warning
- Has AMD stock stock fallen too far?
- Oracle’s Short-Term Pain Could Be Your Long-Term Gain
Receive News & Ratings for Delta 9 Cannabis Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Delta 9 Cannabis and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.