Eagle Eye Solutions Group Stock Performance
Eagle Eye Solutions Group stock opened at GBX 580 ($7.01) on Wednesday. The business has a 50 day moving average of GBX 553.78 and a 200-day moving average of GBX 503.61. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 6.06, a current ratio of 0.95 and a quick ratio of 0.95. Eagle Eye Solutions Group has a 1 year low of GBX 384 ($4.64) and a 1 year high of GBX 675 ($8.16). The company has a market capitalization of £153.27 million and a P/E ratio of 29,000.00.
Eagle Eye Solutions Group Company Profile
- 3 Airline Stocks Stuck in a Holding Pattern
- Roku Stock is Down but Not Out
- If You’re Hungry for Value, Take a Bite on Ruth’s Hospitality Grp
- Is Ford Rolling To A Rebound After Its Q3 Warning
- Has AMD stock stock fallen too far?
Receive News & Ratings for Eagle Eye Solutions Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Eagle Eye Solutions Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.