Shares of Emergent Capital, Inc. (OTCMKTS:EMGCQ – Get Rating) were down 6.5% during trading on Tuesday . The stock traded as low as $0.22 and last traded at $0.22. Approximately 29,400 shares were traded during mid-day trading, The stock had previously closed at $0.24.
Emergent Capital Stock Down 6.5 %
The firm’s fifty day simple moving average is $0.22 and its 200 day simple moving average is $0.22.
Emergent Capital Company Profile
Emergent Capital, Inc, a specialty finance company, invests in life settlements. As of August 31, 2020, it owned a portfolio of 500 life insurance policies. The company was formerly known as Imperial Holdings, Inc and changed its name to Emergent Capital, Inc in September 2015. The company was founded in 2006 and is based in Boca Raton, Florida.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Emergent Capital (EMGCQ)
- Roku Stock is Down but Not Out
- If You’re Hungry for Value, Take a Bite on Ruth’s Hospitality Grp
- Is Ford Rolling To A Rebound After Its Q3 Warning
- Has AMD stock stock fallen too far?
- Oracle’s Short-Term Pain Could Be Your Long-Term Gain
Receive News & Ratings for Emergent Capital Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Emergent Capital and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.