Shares of ImmunoCellular Therapeutics, Ltd. (OTCMKTS:IMUC – Get Rating) dropped 1.6% during trading on Tuesday . The company traded as low as $0.39 and last traded at $0.60. Approximately 3,605 shares changed hands during mid-day trading, a decline of 55% from the average daily volume of 8,034 shares. The stock had previously closed at $0.61.
ImmunoCellular Therapeutics Price Performance
The stock’s 50 day simple moving average is $0.53 and its 200 day simple moving average is $0.37.
ImmunoCellular Therapeutics Company Profile
Immunocellular Therapeutics, Ltd., a clinical-stage pharmaceutical company, focuses on the development of therapeutics and delivery technologies for the treatment of inflammatory conditions and ocular diseases. Its lead clinical asset is EOM613 solution, a peptide nucleic-acid solution with anti-inflammatory and pro-inflammatory effects on cytokines and chemokines for the treatment of cancer cachexia and rheumatoid arthritis.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on ImmunoCellular Therapeutics (IMUC)
- Roku Stock is Down but Not Out
- Is Ford Rolling To A Rebound After Its Q3 Warning
- If You’re Hungry for Value, Take a Bite on Ruth’s Hospitality Grp
- Has AMD stock stock fallen too far?
- Oracle’s Short-Term Pain Could Be Your Long-Term Gain
Receive News & Ratings for ImmunoCellular Therapeutics Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for ImmunoCellular Therapeutics and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.