Össur hf. (OTCMKTS:OSSFF – Get Rating)’s stock price traded down 9.5% during trading on Tuesday . The company traded as low as $3.77 and last traded at $3.77. 130 shares changed hands during mid-day trading, a decline of 77% from the average session volume of 562 shares. The stock had previously closed at $4.16.
Össur hf. Stock Down 9.5 %
The business’s 50 day simple moving average is $4.09 and its 200 day simple moving average is $4.84.
Össur hf. Company Profile
Össur hf., together with its subsidiaries, designs, develops, produces, and sells non-invasive orthopedic products in Europe, the Middle East, Africa, the Americas, and the Asia-Pacific. It offers prosthetics products, including artificial limbs and related products for amputees; and lower and upper limb prosthetic components, including feet, knees, hands, fingers, liners, and other components.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Össur hf. (OSSFF)
- Roku Stock is Down but Not Out
- Is Ford Rolling To A Rebound After Its Q3 Warning
- If You’re Hungry for Value, Take a Bite on Ruth’s Hospitality Grp
- Has AMD stock stock fallen too far?
- Oracle’s Short-Term Pain Could Be Your Long-Term Gain
Receive News & Ratings for Össur hf. Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Össur hf. and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.