Roundhill Cannabis ETF (NYSEARCA:WEED – Get Rating)’s share price dropped 2% on Tuesday . The company traded as low as $8.89 and last traded at $8.89. Approximately 721 shares were traded during trading, a decline of 80% from the average daily volume of 3,591 shares. The stock had previously closed at $9.07.
Roundhill Cannabis ETF Stock Performance
The firm’s 50-day moving average is $9.99.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Roundhill Cannabis ETF (WEED)
- 3 Airline Stocks Stuck in a Holding Pattern
- Roku Stock is Down but Not Out
- If You’re Hungry for Value, Take a Bite on Ruth’s Hospitality Grp
- Is Ford Rolling To A Rebound After Its Q3 Warning
- Has AMD stock stock fallen too far?
Receive News & Ratings for Roundhill Cannabis ETF Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Roundhill Cannabis ETF and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.