MOGU Inc. (NYSE:MOGU – Get Rating) was the recipient of a significant growth in short interest during the month of August. As of August 31st, there was short interest totalling 5,700 shares, a growth of 7.5% from the August 15th total of 5,300 shares. Currently, 0.1% of the shares of the stock are short sold. Based on an average daily volume of 367,400 shares, the short-interest ratio is currently 0.0 days.
MOGU Trading Down 3.7 %
Shares of NYSE:MOGU opened at $2.10 on Wednesday. The company has a fifty day moving average of $2.08 and a 200-day moving average of $2.44. MOGU has a 52-week low of $1.41 and a 52-week high of $13.92.
MOGU Company Profile
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on MOGU (MOGU)
- 3 Airline Stocks Stuck in a Holding Pattern
- Roku Stock is Down but Not Out
- If You’re Hungry for Value, Take a Bite on Ruth’s Hospitality Grp
- Is Ford Rolling To A Rebound After Its Q3 Warning
- Has AMD stock stock fallen too far?
Receive News & Ratings for MOGU Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for MOGU and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.