MOGU Inc. (NYSE:MOGU – Get Rating) saw a significant growth in short interest in the month of August. As of August 31st, there was short interest totalling 5,700 shares, a growth of 7.5% from the August 15th total of 5,300 shares. Currently, 0.1% of the company’s shares are short sold. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 367,400 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is currently 0.0 days.
MOGU Trading Down 3.7 %
Shares of NYSE MOGU opened at $2.10 on Wednesday. MOGU has a 1 year low of $1.41 and a 1 year high of $13.92. The company’s 50-day moving average is $2.08 and its 200 day moving average is $2.44.
MOGU Company Profile
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on MOGU (MOGU)
- 3 Airline Stocks Stuck in a Holding Pattern
- Roku Stock is Down but Not Out
- If You’re Hungry for Value, Take a Bite on Ruth’s Hospitality Grp
- Is Ford Rolling To A Rebound After Its Q3 Warning
- Has AMD stock stock fallen too far?
Receive News & Ratings for MOGU Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for MOGU and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.