Sumitomo Mitsui Trust Holdings, Inc. (OTCMKTS:SUTNY – Get Rating)’s share price fell 1.4% during trading on Tuesday . The stock traded as low as $2.85 and last traded at $2.92. 340,407 shares were traded during mid-day trading, an increase of 67% from the average session volume of 203,357 shares. The stock had previously closed at $2.96.
Sumitomo Mitsui Trust Price Performance
The firm has a 50-day moving average price of $3.14 and a 200 day moving average price of $3.16.
About Sumitomo Mitsui Trust
Sumitomo Mitsui Trust Holdings, Inc operates as a trust bank in Japan and internationally. It offers supervising services for management strategies, and financial and human resource management; and corporate administration, operational process, risk, and compliance management services; and internal auditing services.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Sumitomo Mitsui Trust (SUTNY)
- Roku Stock is Down but Not Out
- Is Ford Rolling To A Rebound After Its Q3 Warning
- If You’re Hungry for Value, Take a Bite on Ruth’s Hospitality Grp
- Has AMD stock stock fallen too far?
- Oracle’s Short-Term Pain Could Be Your Long-Term Gain
Receive News & Ratings for Sumitomo Mitsui Trust Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Sumitomo Mitsui Trust and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.