Theratechnologies Inc (OTCMKTS:THERF – Get Rating)’s share price crossed below its 50 day moving average during trading on Tuesday . The stock has a 50 day moving average of $2.17 and traded as low as $1.96. Theratechnologies shares last traded at $2.15, with a volume of 69,625 shares.
Theratechnologies Price Performance
The company has a current ratio of 2.69, a quick ratio of 2.19 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 1.70. The stock has a fifty day moving average of $2.17 and a 200 day moving average of $2.36.
Theratechnologies Company Profile
Theratechnologies Inc, a specialty pharmaceutical company, addresses unmet medical needs to promote healthy living and improve quality of life among HIV patients. It offers EGRIFTA, for the reduction of excess abdominal fat in HIV-infected patients with lipodystrophy in Canada and the United States; and Trogarz, an injection refers to ibalizumab for the treatment of multidrug resistant HIV-1 infected patients in the United States.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Theratechnologies (THERF)
- 3 Airline Stocks Stuck in a Holding Pattern
- Roku Stock is Down but Not Out
- Is Ford Rolling To A Rebound After Its Q3 Warning
- If You’re Hungry for Value, Take a Bite on Ruth’s Hospitality Grp
- Has AMD stock stock fallen too far?
Receive News & Ratings for Theratechnologies Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Theratechnologies and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.