Victrex plc (LON:VCT – Get Rating) insider Martin Court purchased 9 shares of the company’s stock in a transaction that occurred on Friday, September 16th. The shares were acquired at an average cost of GBX 1,684 ($20.35) per share, for a total transaction of £151.56 ($183.13).
Martin Court also recently made the following trade(s):
- On Tuesday, August 16th, Martin Court purchased 8 shares of Victrex stock. The shares were acquired at an average cost of GBX 1,835 ($22.17) per share, for a total transaction of £146.80 ($177.38).
Victrex Stock Performance
VCT opened at GBX 1,661 ($20.07) on Wednesday. The company has a market cap of £1.44 billion and a PE ratio of 2,050.62. The stock has a 50-day moving average of GBX 1,814.12 and a 200-day moving average of GBX 1,789.70. Victrex plc has a 52-week low of GBX 1,585 ($19.15) and a 52-week high of GBX 2,580 ($31.17). The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 5.23, a quick ratio of 1.99 and a current ratio of 3.42.
Analyst Upgrades and Downgrades
Victrex Company Profile
Victrex plc, through its subsidiaries, manufactures and sells polymers worldwide. The company operates through two segments, Industrial and Medical. It develops PEEK and PAEK polymer solutions, and semi-finished and finished parts. The company also offers specialist solutions for medical device manufacturers; sells thermoplastic polymer components; and engages in trading activities.
- Roku Stock is Down but Not Out
- Is Ford Rolling To A Rebound After Its Q3 Warning
- If You’re Hungry for Value, Take a Bite on Ruth’s Hospitality Grp
- Has AMD stock stock fallen too far?
- Oracle’s Short-Term Pain Could Be Your Long-Term Gain
Receive News & Ratings for Victrex Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Victrex and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.