Volt Crypto Industry Revolution and Tech ETF (NYSEARCA:BTCR – Get Rating) shares fell 0.1% during mid-day trading on Tuesday . The company traded as low as $7.13 and last traded at $7.13. 105 shares were traded during mid-day trading, a decline of 98% from the average session volume of 4,508 shares. The stock had previously closed at $7.14.
Volt Crypto Industry Revolution and Tech ETF Price Performance
The business has a fifty day moving average of $6.84 and a 200-day moving average of $8.19.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Volt Crypto Industry Revolution and Tech ETF (BTCR)
- Roku Stock is Down but Not Out
- If You’re Hungry for Value, Take a Bite on Ruth’s Hospitality Grp
- Is Ford Rolling To A Rebound After Its Q3 Warning
- Has AMD stock stock fallen too far?
- Oracle’s Short-Term Pain Could Be Your Long-Term Gain
Receive News & Ratings for Volt Crypto Industry Revolution and Tech ETF Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Volt Crypto Industry Revolution and Tech ETF and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.