ALPS Active REIT ETF (NASDAQ:REIT – Get Rating)’s share price crossed above its 200-day moving average during trading on Wednesday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of $0.00 and traded as high as $25.11. ALPS Active REIT ETF shares last traded at $24.60, with a volume of 2,326 shares trading hands.
ALPS Active REIT ETF Stock Performance
The firm’s 50-day simple moving average is $26.94.
Institutional Inflows and Outflows
An institutional investor recently bought a new position in ALPS Active REIT ETF stock. Parallel Advisors LLC acquired a new position in shares of ALPS Active REIT ETF (NASDAQ:REIT – Get Rating) during the 1st quarter, according to the company in its most recent 13F filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC). The institutional investor acquired 3,372 shares of the company’s stock, valued at approximately $102,000. Parallel Advisors LLC owned about 0.51% of ALPS Active REIT ETF at the end of the most recent quarter.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on ALPS Active REIT ETF (REIT)
- The Worst May be Over for Target, But is the Stock Safe to Buy?
- Are These Liquid Natural Gas Stocks Ready For An Upside Bounce?
- Two Fun Stocks The Insiders Are Buying
- Novavax Remains a Risk-On Stock in a Risk-Off Market
- 3 Defensive Stocks With 60-Year Dividend Hike Streaks
Receive News & Ratings for ALPS Active REIT ETF Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for ALPS Active REIT ETF and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.