Blow & Drive Interlock Co. (OTCMKTS:BDIC – Get Rating)’s share price passed below its 50 day moving average during trading on Wednesday . The stock has a 50 day moving average of $0.12 and traded as low as $0.08. Blow & Drive Interlock shares last traded at $0.09, with a volume of 2,000 shares trading hands.
Blow & Drive Interlock Stock Performance
The stock’s 50 day moving average is $0.12 and its 200-day moving average is $0.13.
Blow & Drive Interlock Company Profile
Blow & Drive Interlock Corp. is a holding company, which has no business operations. The company was founded on July 2, 2013 and is headquartered in Los Angeles, CA.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Blow & Drive Interlock (BDIC)
- The Worst May be Over for Target, But is the Stock Safe to Buy?
- Are These Liquid Natural Gas Stocks Ready For An Upside Bounce?
- Two Fun Stocks The Insiders Are Buying
- Novavax Remains a Risk-On Stock in a Risk-Off Market
- 3 Defensive Stocks With 60-Year Dividend Hike Streaks
Receive News & Ratings for Blow & Drive Interlock Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Blow & Drive Interlock and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.