China Evergrande Group (OTCMKTS:EGRNF – Get Rating)’s stock price was up 10% during trading on Wednesday . The company traded as high as $0.11 and last traded at $0.11. Approximately 61,000 shares traded hands during trading, a decline of 41% from the average daily volume of 103,827 shares. The stock had previously closed at $0.10.
China Evergrande Group Trading Up 10.0 %
The stock has a fifty day simple moving average of $0.12 and a 200 day simple moving average of $0.15.
About China Evergrande Group
China Evergrande Group, an investment holding company, primarily engages in the property development business in the People's Republic of China. It operates through four segments: Property Development, Property Investment, Property Management Services, and Other Businesses. It is involved in the development of residential properties, as well as other businesses, including property investment, property management, property construction, new energy vehicle, hotel operation, finance, internet, cultural tourism, and health businesses.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on China Evergrande Group (EGRNF)
- The Worst May be Over for Target, But is the Stock Safe to Buy?
- Are These Liquid Natural Gas Stocks Ready For An Upside Bounce?
- Two Fun Stocks The Insiders Are Buying
- Novavax Remains a Risk-On Stock in a Risk-Off Market
- 3 Defensive Stocks With 60-Year Dividend Hike Streaks
Receive News & Ratings for China Evergrande Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for China Evergrande Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.