Shares of First Farmers and Merchants Co. (OTCMKTS:FFMH – Get Rating) passed below its 50 day moving average during trading on Wednesday . The stock has a 50 day moving average of $29.34 and traded as low as $26.50. First Farmers and Merchants shares last traded at $26.50, with a volume of 2,000 shares traded.
First Farmers and Merchants Stock Down 5.5 %
The business’s 50 day moving average price is $29.34 and its 200-day moving average price is $29.83.
First Farmers and Merchants Company Profile
First Farmers and Merchants Corporation operates as the bank holding company for First Farmers and Merchants Bank that provides various banking and financial services in Tennessee and Alabama. The company's deposit products include personal and business checking and savings, and individual retirement and investment accounts, as well as certificates of deposit.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on First Farmers and Merchants (FFMH)
- The Worst May be Over for Target, But is the Stock Safe to Buy?
- Are These Liquid Natural Gas Stocks Ready For An Upside Bounce?
- Two Fun Stocks The Insiders Are Buying
- Novavax Remains a Risk-On Stock in a Risk-Off Market
- 3 Defensive Stocks With 60-Year Dividend Hike Streaks
Receive News & Ratings for First Farmers and Merchants Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for First Farmers and Merchants and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.