IsoEnergy Ltd. (OTCMKTS:ISENF – Get Rating) was the recipient of a significant increase in short interest in the month of August. As of August 31st, there was short interest totalling 444,400 shares, an increase of 7.1% from the August 15th total of 415,100 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 101,600 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is presently 4.4 days.
IsoEnergy Trading Down 6.0 %
IsoEnergy stock opened at $2.68 on Thursday. The business’s 50-day simple moving average is $2.79 and its 200 day simple moving average is $3.01. IsoEnergy has a 12-month low of $1.91 and a 12-month high of $5.25.
IsoEnergy Company Profile
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on IsoEnergy (ISENF)
- The Worst May be Over for Target, But is the Stock Safe to Buy?
- Are These Liquid Natural Gas Stocks Ready For An Upside Bounce?
- Two Fun Stocks The Insiders Are Buying
- Novavax Remains a Risk-On Stock in a Risk-Off Market
- 3 Defensive Stocks With 60-Year Dividend Hike Streaks
Receive News & Ratings for IsoEnergy Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for IsoEnergy and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.