Lykos Metals Limited (ASX:LYK – Get Rating) insider Milos Bosnjakovic purchased 474,000 shares of the firm’s stock in a transaction dated Friday, September 16th. The shares were bought at an average price of A$0.19 ($0.13) per share, with a total value of A$91,482.00 ($63,973.43).
Lykos Metals Price Performance
Lykos Metals Company Profile
Lykos Metals Limited focuses on acquiring and exploring mineral properties in Bosnia and Herzegovina. It intends to explore for nickel, copper, cobalt, gold, silver, iron, lead, zinc, barite, molybdenum, and lithium deposits, as well as rare earth metals and precious metals. The company focuses on acquiring 100% interest in the Sinjakovo project, Sockovac project, and Cajnice project located in Republika Srpska.
- The Worst May be Over for Target, But is the Stock Safe to Buy?
- Are These Liquid Natural Gas Stocks Ready For An Upside Bounce?
- Two Fun Stocks The Insiders Are Buying
- Novavax Remains a Risk-On Stock in a Risk-Off Market
- General Mills: Superior Returns With Less Volatility
Receive News & Ratings for Lykos Metals Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Lykos Metals and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.