JSR Co. (OTCMKTS:JSCPF – Get Rating) was the recipient of a large growth in short interest during the month of August. As of August 31st, there was short interest totalling 2,054,000 shares, a growth of 6.4% from the August 15th total of 1,930,600 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 100 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is presently 20,540.0 days.
JSR Price Performance
JSCPF opened at $21.75 on Thursday. JSR has a twelve month low of $21.75 and a twelve month high of $27.38. The business’s 50 day moving average is $25.59 and its 200-day moving average is $27.66.
JSR Company Profile
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on JSR (JSCPF)
- The Worst May be Over for Target, But is the Stock Safe to Buy?
- Are These Liquid Natural Gas Stocks Ready For An Upside Bounce?
- Two Fun Stocks The Insiders Are Buying
- Novavax Remains a Risk-On Stock in a Risk-Off Market
- General Mills: Superior Returns With Less Volatility
Receive News & Ratings for JSR Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for JSR and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.