Separately, HC Wainwright boosted their price objective on shares of TRX Gold from $0.70 to $1.00 and gave the company a “buy” rating in a research report on Thursday, September 1st.
TRX Gold Stock Up 2.7 %
Shares of NYSE:TRX opened at $0.43 on Thursday. TRX Gold has a fifty-two week low of $0.26 and a fifty-two week high of $0.55. The firm has a 50-day simple moving average of $0.46 and a 200 day simple moving average of $0.38. The company has a market cap of $119.48 million, a PE ratio of -21.64 and a beta of 0.72.
TRX Gold Company Profile
TRX Gold Corporation engages in the acquisition, financing, exploration, and development of mineral property interests in the United Republic of Tanzania. The company primarily explores for gold deposits. It holds interests in the Buckreef gold project located in north-central Tanzania. The company was formerly known as Tanzanian Gold Corporation and changed its name to TRX Gold Corporation in May 2022.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on TRX Gold (TRX)
- The Worst May be Over for Target, But is the Stock Safe to Buy?
- Are These Liquid Natural Gas Stocks Ready For An Upside Bounce?
- Two Fun Stocks The Insiders Are Buying
- Novavax Remains a Risk-On Stock in a Risk-Off Market
- 3 Defensive Stocks With 60-Year Dividend Hike Streaks
Receive News & Ratings for TRX Gold Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for TRX Gold and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.