Shares of Zumtobel Group AG (OTCMKTS:ZMTBY – Get Rating) dropped 7.7% during trading on Wednesday . The stock traded as low as €3.00 ($3.06) and last traded at €3.00 ($3.06). Approximately 200 shares traded hands during trading, an increase of 71% from the average daily volume of 117 shares. The stock had previously closed at €3.25 ($3.32).
Zumtobel Group Trading Down 7.7 %
The company’s 50-day moving average is €5.17 and its 200 day moving average is €6.01.
About Zumtobel Group
Zumtobel Group AG operates in the lighting industry worldwide. The company operates through two segments, Lighting and Components. It offers a range of products and services, including light management systems, components, and luminaires, as well as professional solutions for indoor and outdoor lighting applications.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Zumtobel Group (ZMTBY)
- The Worst May be Over for Target, But is the Stock Safe to Buy?
- Are These Liquid Natural Gas Stocks Ready For An Upside Bounce?
- Two Fun Stocks The Insiders Are Buying
- Novavax Remains a Risk-On Stock in a Risk-Off Market
- General Mills: Superior Returns With Less Volatility
Receive News & Ratings for Zumtobel Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Zumtobel Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.