Absa Group Limited (OTCMKTS:AGRPY – Get Rating)’s stock price passed above its fifty day moving average during trading on Thursday . The stock has a fifty day moving average of $20.54 and traded as high as $20.55. Absa Group shares last traded at $20.55, with a volume of 264 shares changing hands.
Absa Group Stock Up 1.1 %
The firm has a 50 day simple moving average of $20.54 and a two-hundred day simple moving average of $21.63.
Absa Group Increases Dividend
The company also recently disclosed a dividend, which will be paid on Thursday, September 29th. Investors of record on Friday, September 16th will be issued a dividend of $0.612 per share. The ex-dividend date of this dividend is Thursday, September 15th. This is an increase from Absa Group’s previous dividend of $0.49. This represents a dividend yield of 5.08%.
Absa Group Company Profile
Absa Group Limited, together with its subsidiaries, provides various financial products and services in South Africa and internationally. The company operates through Retail and Business Banking; Corporate and Investment Banking; and Head Office, Treasury and Other Operations. It provides retail, business, corporate, investment banking, insurance, financial, and wealth management products and services.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Absa Group (AGRPY)
- The Institutions Hold On To Darden Restaurants International
- What Steelcase’s Earnings Say About the Return to the Office?
- Is The Golden Age Of Homebuilding Already Over?
- These 3 Big Dividend Payers Also Boast Strong Price Growth
- Natural Gas Prices Continue To Rally, These Stocks Should Benefit
Receive News & Ratings for Absa Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Absa Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.