Shares of Arrow Reverse Cap 500 ETF (BATS:YPS – Get Rating) dropped 1.7% during mid-day trading on Thursday . The company traded as low as $19.76 and last traded at $19.76. Approximately 1,302 shares traded hands during mid-day trading, The stock had previously closed at $20.10.
Arrow Reverse Cap 500 ETF Stock Down 1.7 %
The business’s 50 day moving average price is $21.36 and its 200-day moving average price is $21.83.
Institutional Investors Weigh In On Arrow Reverse Cap 500 ETF
An institutional investor recently bought a new position in Arrow Reverse Cap 500 ETF stock. Citadel Advisors LLC bought a new stake in Arrow Reverse Cap 500 ETF (BATS:YPS – Get Rating) during the 2nd quarter, according to the company in its most recent disclosure with the Securities and Exchange Commission. The firm bought 18,018 shares of the company’s stock, valued at approximately $359,000.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Arrow Reverse Cap 500 ETF (YPS)
- The Institutions Hold On To Darden Restaurants International
- What Steelcase’s Earnings Say About the Return to the Office?
- These 3 Big Dividend Payers Also Boast Strong Price Growth
- Is The Golden Age Of Homebuilding Already Over?
- Natural Gas Prices Continue To Rally, These Stocks Should Benefit
Receive News & Ratings for Arrow Reverse Cap 500 ETF Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Arrow Reverse Cap 500 ETF and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.