Liberty TripAdvisor Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ:LTRPA – Get Rating) insider Dustin Henderson bought 25,000 shares of Liberty TripAdvisor stock in a transaction that occurred on Wednesday, September 21st. The stock was purchased at an average price of $1.27 per share, with a total value of $31,750.00. Following the purchase, the insider now directly owns 49,169 shares in the company, valued at $62,444.63. The transaction was disclosed in a legal filing with the SEC, which is available at this link.
Dustin Henderson also recently made the following trade(s):
- On Friday, September 16th, Dustin Henderson bought 3,000 shares of Liberty TripAdvisor stock. The stock was purchased at an average price of $1.37 per share, with a total value of $4,110.00.
- On Friday, September 9th, Dustin Henderson bought 16,900 shares of Liberty TripAdvisor stock. The stock was purchased at an average price of $1.38 per share, with a total value of $23,322.00.
Liberty TripAdvisor Stock Performance
Shares of LTRPA stock opened at $1.20 on Friday. The firm has a market capitalization of $90.79 million, a price-to-earnings ratio of 0.59 and a beta of 2.07. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.48, a current ratio of 1.97 and a quick ratio of 1.97. The business has a fifty day moving average of $1.10 and a 200 day moving average of $1.27. Liberty TripAdvisor Holdings, Inc. has a 1 year low of $0.61 and a 1 year high of $3.75.
Hedge Funds Weigh In On Liberty TripAdvisor
Institutional investors have recently modified their holdings of the stock. First Quadrant LLC CA purchased a new position in shares of Liberty TripAdvisor during the 1st quarter valued at about $43,000. Verition Fund Management LLC purchased a new position in shares of Liberty TripAdvisor during the 1st quarter valued at about $79,000. BNP Paribas Arbitrage SA increased its stake in shares of Liberty TripAdvisor by 26.2% in the 1st quarter. BNP Paribas Arbitrage SA now owns 51,568 shares of the technology company’s stock valued at $106,000 after purchasing an additional 10,697 shares in the last quarter. CastleKnight Management LP purchased a new position in shares of Liberty TripAdvisor in the 4th quarter valued at about $178,000. Finally, Strs Ohio increased its stake in shares of Liberty TripAdvisor by 78.4% in the 1st quarter. Strs Ohio now owns 84,400 shares of the technology company’s stock valued at $173,000 after purchasing an additional 37,100 shares in the last quarter. Hedge funds and other institutional investors own 49.45% of the company’s stock.
About Liberty TripAdvisor
Liberty TripAdvisor Holdings, Inc, through its subsidiaries, operates travel guidance platform that connects travelers with travel partners. The company operates through two segments, Hotels, Media & Platform, and Experiences & Dining. Its travel platform provides content, price comparison tools, and online reservation and related services for destinations, accommodations, travel activities and experiences, and restaurants.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Liberty TripAdvisor (LTRPA)
- The Institutions Hold On To Darden Restaurants International
- What Steelcase’s Earnings Say About the Return to the Office?
- Is The Golden Age Of Homebuilding Already Over?
- These 3 Big Dividend Payers Also Boast Strong Price Growth
- Natural Gas Prices Continue To Rally, These Stocks Should Benefit
Receive News & Ratings for Liberty TripAdvisor Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Liberty TripAdvisor and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.