Emles Alpha Opportunities ETF (BATS:EOPS – Get Rating) shares were down 3.8% during mid-day trading on Thursday . The company traded as low as $13.27 and last traded at $13.27. Approximately 557 shares were traded during trading, The stock had previously closed at $13.79.
Emles Alpha Opportunities ETF Trading Down 3.8 %
The stock has a 50-day moving average price of $15.12 and a 200-day moving average price of $16.51.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Emles Alpha Opportunities ETF (EOPS)
- The Institutions Hold On To Darden Restaurants International
- What Steelcase’s Earnings Say About the Return to the Office?
- These 3 Big Dividend Payers Also Boast Strong Price Growth
- Is The Golden Age Of Homebuilding Already Over?
- Natural Gas Prices Continue To Rally, These Stocks Should Benefit
Receive News & Ratings for Emles Alpha Opportunities ETF Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Emles Alpha Opportunities ETF and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.