Fidelity Women’s Leadership ETF (NYSEARCA:FDWM – Get Rating)’s stock price fell 1.4% during trading on Thursday . The stock traded as low as $15.88 and last traded at $15.88. 58 shares traded hands during mid-day trading, a decline of 90% from the average session volume of 596 shares. The stock had previously closed at $16.10.
Fidelity Women’s Leadership ETF Price Performance
The company’s fifty day simple moving average is $17.18 and its 200 day simple moving average is $17.35.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Fidelity Women’s Leadership ETF (FDWM)
- The Institutions Hold On To Darden Restaurants International
- What Steelcase’s Earnings Say About the Return to the Office?
- Is The Golden Age Of Homebuilding Already Over?
- These 3 Big Dividend Payers Also Boast Strong Price Growth
- Natural Gas Prices Continue To Rally, These Stocks Should Benefit
Receive News & Ratings for Fidelity Women's Leadership ETF Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Fidelity Women's Leadership ETF and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.