Shares of IDEX Biometrics ASA (NASDAQ:IDBA – Get Rating) dropped 3.8% during mid-day trading on Thursday . The company traded as low as $6.69 and last traded at $6.69. Approximately 395 shares were traded during mid-day trading, a decline of 81% from the average daily volume of 2,041 shares. The stock had previously closed at $6.96.
IDEX Biometrics ASA Trading Down 3.8 %
The company has a market cap of $90.35 million, a PE ratio of -1.86 and a beta of 1.35. The business’s 50-day simple moving average is $7.56 and its 200-day simple moving average is $10.56.
About IDEX Biometrics ASA
IDEX Biometrics ASA engages in the design, development, and sale of fingerprint authentication solutions in Europe, the Middle East, Africa, the Americas, and the Asia-Pacific regions. The company's fingerprint authentication solutions are used primarily in contactless financial payment, access control, and smart cards, as well as card-based devices for the storage of digital currencies.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on IDEX Biometrics ASA (IDBA)
- What Steelcase’s Earnings Say About the Return to the Office?
- The Institutions Hold On To Darden Restaurants International
- Is The Golden Age Of Homebuilding Already Over?
- These 3 Big Dividend Payers Also Boast Strong Price Growth
- Natural Gas Prices Continue To Rally, These Stocks Should Benefit
Receive News & Ratings for IDEX Biometrics ASA Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for IDEX Biometrics ASA and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.