Omnicell (NASDAQ: OMCL) recently received a number of ratings updates from brokerages and research firms:
- 9/21/2022 – Omnicell had its price target lowered by analysts at Piper Sandler from $150.00 to $145.00. They now have an “overweight” rating on the stock.
- 9/21/2022 – Omnicell had its price target lowered by analysts at BTIG Research from $175.00 to $160.00. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 9/15/2022 – Omnicell is now covered by analysts at KeyCorp. They set an “overweight” rating and a $130.00 price target on the stock.
- 9/9/2022 – Omnicell is now covered by analysts at Bank of America Co.. They set a “buy” rating and a $120.00 price target on the stock.
- 8/8/2022 – Omnicell had its price target lowered by analysts at Piper Sandler from $162.00 to $150.00. They now have an “overweight” rating on the stock.
- 7/27/2022 – Omnicell had its price target lowered by analysts at BTIG Research from $190.00 to $175.00. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
Omnicell Stock Performance
Shares of NASDAQ:OMCL opened at $86.30 on Friday. The business has a fifty day moving average of $105.93 and a 200-day moving average of $114.36. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.52, a quick ratio of 1.71 and a current ratio of 2.11. Omnicell, Inc. has a twelve month low of $86.02 and a twelve month high of $187.29. The firm has a market cap of $3.82 billion, a PE ratio of 68.49, a price-to-earnings-growth ratio of 2.60 and a beta of 1.06.
Omnicell (NASDAQ:OMCL – Get Rating) last announced its earnings results on Thursday, August 4th. The company reported $0.84 earnings per share for the quarter, missing analysts’ consensus estimates of $0.85 by ($0.01). Omnicell had a return on equity of 10.37% and a net margin of 4.82%. The company had revenue of $331.39 million during the quarter, compared to the consensus estimate of $339.45 million. During the same period in the prior year, the firm posted $0.71 earnings per share. The company’s revenue was up 21.5% on a year-over-year basis. On average, equities research analysts predict that Omnicell, Inc. will post 2.6 EPS for the current fiscal year.
Insider Buying and Selling at Omnicell
Institutional Investors Weigh In On Omnicell
Institutional investors and hedge funds have recently added to or reduced their stakes in the stock. Spire Wealth Management bought a new stake in Omnicell in the first quarter valued at approximately $25,000. Elequin Capital LP bought a new stake in shares of Omnicell in the 1st quarter valued at $30,000. Archer Investment Corp raised its stake in Omnicell by 27.1% during the 2nd quarter. Archer Investment Corp now owns 469 shares of the company’s stock worth $53,000 after buying an additional 100 shares during the period. Harbor Investment Advisory LLC lifted its holdings in Omnicell by 26.1% during the second quarter. Harbor Investment Advisory LLC now owns 604 shares of the company’s stock worth $69,000 after acquiring an additional 125 shares in the last quarter. Finally, CWM LLC grew its stake in Omnicell by 16.9% in the second quarter. CWM LLC now owns 637 shares of the company’s stock valued at $72,000 after acquiring an additional 92 shares during the period.
Omnicell, Inc, together with its subsidiaries, provides medication management solutions and adherence tools for healthcare systems and pharmacies the United States and internationally. The company offers point of care automation solutions to improve clinician workflows in patient care areas of the healthcare system; XT Series automated dispensing systems for medications and supplies used in nursing units and other clinical areas of the hospital, as well as specialized automated dispensing systems for operating room; Omnicell Interface Software that offers interface and integration between its medication-use products or supply products, and a healthcare facility's in-house information management systems; and robotic dispensing systems for handling the stocking and retrieval of boxed medications.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Omnicell (OMCL)
- What Steelcase’s Earnings Say About the Return to the Office?
- The Institutions Hold On To Darden Restaurants International
- These 3 Big Dividend Payers Also Boast Strong Price Growth
- Is The Golden Age Of Homebuilding Already Over?
- Natural Gas Prices Continue To Rally, These Stocks Should Benefit
Receive News & Ratings for Omnicell Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Omnicell Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.