OLD Mission Capital LLC bought a new position in TrueShares Structured Outcome (March) ETF (BATS:MARZ – Get Rating) during the second quarter, according to the company in its most recent 13F filing with the Securities & Exchange Commission. The institutional investor bought 25,706 shares of the company’s stock, valued at approximately $615,000.
TrueShares Structured Outcome (March) ETF Trading Up 0.8 %
Shares of MARZ opened at $24.44 on Tuesday. The business has a 50 day moving average of $24.24 and a 200-day moving average of $24.68.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on TrueShares Structured Outcome (March) ETF (MARZ)
- 3 Reasons Another Shoe May Drop for Skechers
- Is Clothier V.F. Corporation’s 7% Dividend Worth Trying On?
- Bulls Vs Bears: Mullen Automotive Short Interest Grows
- Palantir Falls Into The Hands Of Value Investors
- The Analysts Can’t Keep Up with Arista Networks Stock
Receive News & Ratings for TrueShares Structured Outcome (March) ETF Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for TrueShares Structured Outcome (March) ETF and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.