Trupanion, Inc. (NASDAQ:TRUP – Get Rating) CEO Darryl Rawlings sold 4,000 shares of the business’s stock in a transaction dated Thursday, November 3rd. The stock was sold at an average price of $44.16, for a total value of $176,640.00. Following the completion of the transaction, the chief executive officer now directly owns 857,109 shares of the company’s stock, valued at approximately $37,849,933.44. The sale was disclosed in a legal filing with the SEC, which is accessible through this hyperlink.
Darryl Rawlings also recently made the following trade(s):
- On Monday, October 17th, Darryl Rawlings sold 4,000 shares of Trupanion stock. The stock was sold at an average price of $53.94, for a total value of $215,760.00.
- On Friday, September 30th, Darryl Rawlings sold 4,000 shares of Trupanion stock. The stock was sold at an average price of $61.38, for a total value of $245,520.00.
- On Wednesday, September 14th, Darryl Rawlings sold 4,000 shares of Trupanion stock. The shares were sold at an average price of $65.57, for a total value of $262,280.00.
Trupanion Trading Up 0.5 %
TRUP stock opened at $45.69 on Tuesday. The company has a market capitalization of $1.86 billion, a price-to-earnings ratio of -43.93 and a beta of 1.79. Trupanion, Inc. has a 1-year low of $40.77 and a 1-year high of $158.25. The business has a 50 day simple moving average of $58.23 and a two-hundred day simple moving average of $62.76. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.17, a current ratio of 1.78 and a quick ratio of 1.78.
Institutional Trading of Trupanion
Wall Street Analyst Weigh In
TRUP has been the subject of a number of recent research reports. Evercore ISI cut their price target on Trupanion to $85.00 in a research note on Tuesday, August 9th. StockNews.com assumed coverage on Trupanion in a research note on Wednesday, October 12th. They set a “sell” rating for the company. Lake Street Capital dropped their price target on Trupanion to $67.00 in a research note on Friday. UBS Group dropped their price target on Trupanion from $80.00 to $66.00 and set a “buy” rating for the company in a research note on Friday. Finally, Northland Securities dropped their price target on Trupanion from $80.00 to $70.00 in a research note on Thursday, August 4th. One investment analyst has rated the stock with a sell rating, one has assigned a hold rating and three have given a buy rating to the company’s stock. Based on data from MarketBeat, the company presently has an average rating of “Hold” and a consensus target price of $78.38.
Trupanion, Inc, together with its subsidiaries, provides medical insurance for cats and dogs on a monthly subscription basis in the United States, Canada, Puerto Rico, and Australia. The company operates in two segments, Subscription Business and Other Business. It serves pet owners and veterinarians.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Trupanion (TRUP)
- Is Clothier V.F. Corporation’s 7% Dividend Worth Trying On?
- 3 Reasons Another Shoe May Drop for Skechers
- Bulls Vs Bears: Mullen Automotive Short Interest Grows
- Palantir Falls Into The Hands Of Value Investors
- The Analysts Can’t Keep Up with Arista Networks Stock
Receive News & Ratings for Trupanion Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Trupanion and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.