Biophytis S.A. (NASDAQ:BPTS – Get Rating)’s stock price was down 4.7% on Tuesday . The stock traded as low as $0.45 and last traded at $0.50. Approximately 14,673 shares changed hands during mid-day trading, a decline of 83% from the average daily volume of 87,832 shares. The stock had previously closed at $0.53.
Biophytis Stock Down 4.7 %
The firm’s fifty day moving average price is $0.67 and its 200 day moving average price is $0.99.
Biophytis SA, a clinical-stage biotechnology company, focuses on the development of therapeutics that slow the degenerative processes and improve functional outcomes for patients suffering from age-related diseases. Its therapeutics focuses on targeting and activating key biological resilience pathways that could protect against and counteract the effects of the multiple biological and environmental stresses that lead to age-related diseases.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Biophytis (BPTS)
- The Cheesecake Factory Shows You Can Have It and Eat It Too
- 3 High Yields The Institutions Are Buying
- Two EV Stocks That Could Rally Into Year-End
- Can Activision Blizzard Rally Into Year End?
- 3 Old School Automakers Making Big EV Strides
Receive News & Ratings for Biophytis Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Biophytis and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.