Core One Labs Inc. (OTCMKTS:CLABF – Get Rating)’s share price dropped 23.1% during mid-day trading on Tuesday . The company traded as low as $0.51 and last traded at $0.52. Approximately 14,715 shares changed hands during trading, a decline of 10% from the average daily volume of 16,321 shares. The stock had previously closed at $0.68.
Core One Labs Stock Performance
The stock has a 50-day moving average price of $0.53 and a two-hundred day moving average price of $0.42.
About Core One Labs
Core One Labs Inc operates as a biotechnology research and technology life sciences company. The company focuses on bringing psychedelic medicines to market through novel delivery systems, psychedelic assisted psychotherapy, and API grade psilocybin manufacturing. Its CannaStrips technology produces infused strips that allow for bioavailability of cannabis constituents.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Core One Labs (CLABF)
- The Cheesecake Factory Shows You Can Have It and Eat It Too
- 3 High Yields The Institutions Are Buying
- Two EV Stocks That Could Rally Into Year-End
- Can Activision Blizzard Rally Into Year End?
- Despite Financials, Twiliio is One To Watch
Receive News & Ratings for Core One Labs Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Core One Labs and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.