LexaGene Holdings Inc. (OTCMKTS:LXXGF – Get Rating)’s stock price traded down 9.7% on Tuesday . The company traded as low as 0.19 and last traded at 0.19. 196,100 shares were traded during trading, an increase of 36% from the average session volume of 144,563 shares. The stock had previously closed at 0.21.
LexaGene Stock Performance
The business’s 50 day simple moving average is 0.12 and its two-hundred day simple moving average is 0.13.
LexaGene Holdings Inc, a biotechnology company, engages in the research, development, and commercialization of pathogen detection systems. It offers MiQLab, an automated pathogen detection system that aims to transform pathogen detection in veterinary diagnostics, human clinical diagnostics, food and water safety testing, and other life sciences markets.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on LexaGene (LXXGF)
- The Cheesecake Factory Shows You Can Have It and Eat It Too
- 3 High Yields The Institutions Are Buying
- Two EV Stocks That Could Rally Into Year-End
- Can Activision Blizzard Rally Into Year End?
- 3 Old School Automakers Making Big EV Strides
Receive News & Ratings for LexaGene Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for LexaGene and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.