OC Oerlikon Co. AG (OTCMKTS:OERLF – Get Rating)’s share price reached a new 52-week low on Tuesday after Royal Bank of Canada lowered their price target on the stock from CHF 8.50 to CHF 8. The company traded as low as $7.72 and last traded at $7.72, with a volume of 0 shares trading hands. The stock had previously closed at $7.72.
Separately, UBS Group dropped their price objective on OC Oerlikon from CHF 12.20 to CHF 11.90 in a report on Wednesday, August 10th.
OC Oerlikon Stock Performance
The company has a 50-day moving average of $7.72 and a 200-day moving average of $7.86.
OC Oerlikon Company Profile
OC Oerlikon Corporation AG provides advanced materials, surface technologies, processing equipment, and services worldwide. The company operates through two segments, Surface Solutions and Polymer Processing Solutions. The Surface Solutions segment supplies advanced materials and surface technologies for components and tools used in range of industrial applications.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on OC Oerlikon (OERLF)
- The Cheesecake Factory Shows You Can Have It and Eat It Too
- Two EV Stocks That Could Rally Into Year-End
- 3 High Yields The Institutions Are Buying
- Can Activision Blizzard Rally Into Year End?
- 3 Old School Automakers Making Big EV Strides
Receive News & Ratings for OC Oerlikon Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for OC Oerlikon and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.