Shares of China National Building Material Company Limited (OTCMKTS:CBUMY – Get Rating) fell 3.5% on Wednesday . The company traded as low as $33.89 and last traded at $33.89. 108 shares were traded during mid-day trading, a decline of 97% from the average session volume of 3,123 shares. The stock had previously closed at $35.11.
China National Building Material Trading Down 3.5 %
The company has a 50-day moving average price of $40.88 and a 200-day moving average price of $51.17.
About China National Building Material
China National Building Material Company Limited, an investment holding company, engages in building material, new materials, and engineering technical services businesses. The company operates in five segments: Cement, Concrete, New materials, Engineering services, and Others. It produces and sells cement, concrete, and glass fiber, as well as composite and lightweight building materials.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on China National Building Material (CBUMY)
- EV Maker Lucid Falls On Declining Orders, Rivian Up On Guidance
- Analysts Rate DraftKings a Moderate Buy As Growth Slows
- Goodyear Tire & Rubber Stock is Becoming a Mighty Good Bargain
- DoorDash Outperforms Despite Losses – Is It Time To Buy?
- GlobalFoundries Pops Nearly 9% On Better-Than-Expected Q3 Results
Receive News & Ratings for China National Building Material Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for China National Building Material and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.