Gitennes Exploration Inc. (CVE:GIT – Get Rating) shares passed above its 50 day moving average during trading on Wednesday . The stock has a 50 day moving average of C$0.02 and traded as high as C$0.03. Gitennes Exploration shares last traded at C$0.03, with a volume of 72,500 shares.
Gitennes Exploration Stock Performance
The company’s fifty day moving average is C$0.02 and its 200 day moving average is C$0.02. The company has a market capitalization of C$1.40 million and a P/E ratio of -0.68. The company has a current ratio of 1.63, a quick ratio of 1.33 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 25.52.
About Gitennes Exploration
Gitennes Exploration Inc, a junior mineral exploration company, acquires and explores for mineral properties in Peru and Canada. The company explores for gold, copper, and silver properties. Gitennes Exploration Inc is based in Vancouver, Canada.
- Is Triple-Digit Growth Ahead For Digital Ad Platform Trade Desk?
- EV Maker Lucid Falls On Declining Orders, Rivian Up On Guidance
- Analysts Rate DraftKings a Moderate Buy As Growth Slows
- DoorDash Outperforms Despite Losses – Is It Time To Buy?
- Goodyear Tire & Rubber Stock is Becoming a Mighty Good Bargain
Receive News & Ratings for Gitennes Exploration Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Gitennes Exploration and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.