Shares of H-CYTE, Inc. (OTCMKTS:HCYTD – Get Rating) were down 49.5% during mid-day trading on Wednesday . The stock traded as low as $2.02 and last traded at $2.02. Approximately 400 shares changed hands during mid-day trading, an increase of 288% from the average daily volume of 103 shares. The stock had previously closed at $4.00.
H-CYTE Stock Performance
The stock has a 50-day moving average of $2.02 and a 200-day moving average of $1.33.
H-CYTE, Inc, a biopharmaceutical company, develops and delivers various treatments for patients with chronic respiratory and pulmonary disorders in the United States. The company develops and implements treatment options in autologous cellular therapy to treat chronic lung disorders. It has a product supply agreement with Rion, LLC to develop and distribute a biologic for chronic obstructive pulmonary disease.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on H-CYTE (HCYTD)
- EV Maker Lucid Falls On Declining Orders, Rivian Up On Guidance
- DoorDash Outperforms Despite Losses – Is It Time To Buy?
- Goodyear Tire & Rubber Stock is Becoming a Mighty Good Bargain
- Analysts Rate DraftKings a Moderate Buy As Growth Slows
- GlobalFoundries Pops Nearly 9% On Better-Than-Expected Q3 Results
Receive News & Ratings for H-CYTE Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for H-CYTE and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.