HOCHTIEF Aktiengesellschaft (OTCMKTS:HOCFF – Get Rating)’s share price traded down 8.9% during trading on Wednesday . The company traded as low as 50.37 and last traded at 50.37. 100 shares changed hands during trading, a decline of 18% from the average session volume of 122 shares. The stock had previously closed at 55.28.
Wall Street Analysts Forecast Growth
Separately, Jefferies Financial Group assumed coverage on HOCHTIEF Aktiengesellschaft in a report on Monday, October 10th. They set a “hold” rating for the company.
HOCHTIEF Aktiengesellschaft Price Performance
The business’s 50-day moving average price is 49.68 and its two-hundred day moving average price is 53.02.
HOCHTIEF Aktiengesellschaft Company Profile
HOCHTIEF Aktiengesellschaft engages in the construction business worldwide. The company operates through HOCHTIEF Americas, HOCHTIEF Asia Pacific, HOCHTIEF Europe, and Abertis Investment divisions. The HOCHTIEF Americas division provides building and transportation infrastructure construction services primarily in the United States and Canada.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on HOCHTIEF Aktiengesellschaft (HOCFF)
- EV Maker Lucid Falls On Declining Orders, Rivian Up On Guidance
- Goodyear Tire & Rubber Stock is Becoming a Mighty Good Bargain
- DoorDash Outperforms Despite Losses – Is It Time To Buy?
- Analysts Rate DraftKings a Moderate Buy As Growth Slows
- GlobalFoundries Pops Nearly 9% On Better-Than-Expected Q3 Results
Receive News & Ratings for HOCHTIEF Aktiengesellschaft Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for HOCHTIEF Aktiengesellschaft and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.