Alkane Resources Limited (ASX:ALK – Get Rating) insider Ian Gandel sold 2,000,000 shares of the stock in a transaction on Wednesday, November 2nd. The stock was sold at an average price of A$0.67 ($0.43), for a total value of A$1,332,000.00 ($864,935.06).
Ian Gandel also recently made the following trade(s):
- On Friday, September 30th, Ian Gandel sold 200,000 shares of Alkane Resources stock. The stock was sold at an average price of A$0.67 ($0.44), for a total value of A$134,000.00 ($87,012.99).
Alkane Resources Price Performance
The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 5.60, a current ratio of 3.88 and a quick ratio of 3.13.
Alkane Resources Company Profile
Alkane Resources Limited operates as a gold production company in Australia. It explores for gold, copper, nickel, zinc, and silver deposits. The company holds various interests in the Tomingley Gold project that consists of four gold deposits; and the Northern Molong Porphyry Project, which covers an area of 115 square kilometers located in the Central West of New South Wales.
- Is Triple-Digit Growth Ahead For Digital Ad Platform Trade Desk?
- EV Maker Lucid Falls On Declining Orders, Rivian Up On Guidance
- DoorDash Outperforms Despite Losses – Is It Time To Buy?
- Analysts Rate DraftKings a Moderate Buy As Growth Slows
- Goodyear Tire & Rubber Stock is Becoming a Mighty Good Bargain
Receive News & Ratings for Alkane Resources Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Alkane Resources and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.