Thinkific Labs (OTCMKTS:THNCF – Get Rating) was downgraded by analysts at BMO Capital Markets from an “outperform” rating to a “market perform” rating in a research note issued on Tuesday, The Fly reports.
Other equities analysts have also issued reports about the company. National Bank Financial lowered their price target on Thinkific Labs from C$5.00 to C$4.00 in a research note on Thursday, October 20th. TD Securities assumed coverage on Thinkific Labs in a research note on Tuesday, September 13th. They set a “hold” rating and a $2.75 price target on the stock.
Thinkific Labs Stock Performance
Shares of THNCF opened at $1.28 on Tuesday. Thinkific Labs has a 12-month low of $1.22 and a 12-month high of $7.91. The stock’s 50-day moving average price is $1.34 and its 200 day moving average price is $1.50.
About Thinkific Labs
Thinkific Labs Inc develops, markets, and supports cloud-based platform in Canada, the United States, and internationally. The company's platform enables entrepreneurs and established businesses to create, market, sell, and deliver online courses and other learning products. The company was incorporated in 2012 and is headquartered in Vancouver, Canada.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Thinkific Labs (THNCF)
- EV Maker Lucid Falls On Declining Orders, Rivian Up On Guidance
- Goodyear Tire & Rubber Stock is Becoming a Mighty Good Bargain
- Analysts Rate DraftKings a Moderate Buy As Growth Slows
- DoorDash Outperforms Despite Losses – Is It Time To Buy?
- GlobalFoundries Pops Nearly 9% On Better-Than-Expected Q3 Results
Receive News & Ratings for Thinkific Labs Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Thinkific Labs and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.