Shares of Tokyo Electron Limited (OTCMKTS:TOELY – Get Rating) crossed above its fifty day moving average during trading on Wednesday . The stock has a fifty day moving average of $67.98 and traded as high as $71.07. Tokyo Electron shares last traded at $69.45, with a volume of 71,751 shares.
Wall Street Analysts Forecast Growth
Separately, Berenberg Bank lifted their target price on Tokyo Electron from 15,000.00 to 40,000.00 and gave the stock a “hold” rating in a research report on Friday, October 14th.
Tokyo Electron Stock Down 2.2 %
The firm has a market capitalization of $43.27 billion, a price-to-earnings ratio of 11.91 and a beta of 1.33. The business has a 50-day moving average of $67.98 and a two-hundred day moving average of $84.79.
Tokyo Electron Company Profile
Tokyo Electron Limited, together with its subsidiaries, develops, manufactures, and sells semiconductor and flat panel display (FPD) production equipment in Japan, Europe, North America, Taiwan, China, South Korea, Southeast Asia, and internationally. The company offers coaters/developers, etch systems, surface preparation systems, deposition systems, test systems, wafer bonders/debonders, SiC epitaxial CVD systems, gas cluster ion beam system, and cleaning systems for use in the semiconductor manufacturing process.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Tokyo Electron (TOELY)
- Is Triple-Digit Growth Ahead For Digital Ad Platform Trade Desk?
- EV Maker Lucid Falls On Declining Orders, Rivian Up On Guidance
- DoorDash Outperforms Despite Losses – Is It Time To Buy?
- Goodyear Tire & Rubber Stock is Becoming a Mighty Good Bargain
- Analysts Rate DraftKings a Moderate Buy As Growth Slows
Receive News & Ratings for Tokyo Electron Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Tokyo Electron and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.