Canaccord Genuity Group Inc. (OTCMKTS:CCORF – Get Rating) shares passed below its 200-day moving average during trading on Thursday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of $6.61 and traded as low as $5.43. Canaccord Genuity Group shares last traded at $5.60, with a volume of 3,844 shares trading hands.
Analyst Upgrades and Downgrades
Separately, TD Securities cut their price target on Canaccord Genuity Group from C$12.50 to C$11.00 in a report on Wednesday, November 2nd.
Canaccord Genuity Group Stock Up 3.5 %
The stock has a 50 day moving average price of $5.28 and a 200 day moving average price of $6.61.
Canaccord Genuity Group Company Profile
Canaccord Genuity Group Inc, a full-service financial services company, provides investment products, and investment banking and brokerage services to institutional, corporate, and private clients. It operates in two segments, Canaccord Genuity Capital Markets and Canaccord Genuity Wealth Management.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Canaccord Genuity Group (CCORF)
- Is Mid-Cap Neurocrine Biosciences A Buy After Blowout Q3 Report?
- Six Flags is a Ride You Don’t Want to Get Stuck On
- Hanesbrands May be Signaling a Bad Week for Retail Stocks
- Vision Hydrogen, Now Vision Energy, Puts Hopes In Stock Split
- Coupang Stock And Why You Should Care
Receive News & Ratings for Canaccord Genuity Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Canaccord Genuity Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.